Get to know more about the Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic (PPFAC) team! We hope you will feel right at home and part of the PPFAC family.
- Posted on 07/03/2020What your child's ankle sprain may be hiding
- Posted on 07/01/2020I think I stepped on something and I think it is embedded in my foot
- Posted on 06/03/2020Why do my nails have ridging?
- Posted on 07/09/2020 If you have pain, soreness or tightness on the front of your ankle or top of your foot, you may have extensor tendinitis. Our protocols help to reduce pain through supporting the tendon and reducing inflammation. Read on to learn more.
- Posted on 07/08/2020 Diabetic Neuropathy can affect you and your feet in many ways
- Posted on 06/15/2020 Different types of arthritis can effect your feet, especially your toes.