Get to know more about the Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic (PPFAC) team! We hope you will feel right at home and part of the PPFAC family.
Patient Care Coordinators
- Posted on 11/08/2020Before You Go Out to Rake those Leaves
- Posted on 11/02/2020How to prevent foot problems in the gym or exercise studio
- Posted on 10/09/2020Custom Orthotics - Answering the most common questions!
- Posted on 11/13/2020 I don't recall any trauma, so why do I have pain on the outside of my foot? Could be tendinitis.
- Posted on 11/13/2020 If you love Thanksgiving as much as I do, you may find yourself overfull and tired, or even having foot pain afterwards. Read on to see what can result from overindulging on food or activity for this holiday.
- Posted on 10/12/2020 Having excessively sweaty or wet feet causes an environment that is all too nice for microorganisms that can cause you macro troubles.